Tuesday 1 September 2015

Three Color Steam Rice 三色蒸饭



I love this three color steam rice very much.  It is very tasty.  My little one still not very expert in chew the vege, so all the ingredients I cut it into very small pcs and mix well it so she won't be able to take out the vege and only eat the meat.  I steam this dishes like korea style pot rice 韩式盖饭.  Below is the method and ingredients :

Ingredients :
Pork meat 
Carrot
Celery

Brown rice (add some sesame oil to the brown rice when steam)

** Cut all ingredients into small pcs as per pic below :



Marinated sauce :
Liquid amino
Dark soy sauce
Spicy bean paste sauce (No worry, it won't be so spicy because just put a little)
Garlic
Ginger
Pinch of salt
Oyster sauce
Sesame oil

Method :
1)  Cook brown rice and add few drop of sesame oil to the rice.  I steam by my electric lunch box using my ceramic pot for 40 minutes. 

2)  Cook the baby carrot for around 1 minutes in boiling water.  Dished up, diced it. Set aside.

3)  In a frying pan, heat up oil.  Stir fried the marinated pork meat.  Add little water to make a little gravy.

4)  Arrange all ready ingredients to the cooked brown rice in your pot and steam for another 15 minutes by electric lunch box.  (As per picture above) 


No comments:

Post a Comment