Monday 14 September 2015

Salmon Fish Porridge


I've cook this simple porridge for my little one and for myself as both of us also sick and no time to prepare dinner.  This is superb simple and healthy delicious porridge high in omega 3.  I cook this by my SEED Electric Lunch Box SD-972.

Ingredients :
Porridge (brown rice)

Salmon fish
Ginger

Seasoning :
Salt
Sesame oil
Pepper
Light soy sauce / Liquid amino

Topping :
Nori flakes

Method :
1)  Cook porridge by my SEED Electric Lunch Box for 60mins.
2)  Marinate salmon fish with salt, ginger, pepper.
3)  After 60mins the porridge done, put the marinated salmon the porridge to steam together for another 15-20mins depend on size of salmon fish.
4)  After cooked, take out the salmon from the porridge.  Take out the salmon meat.  Add back to the porridge and add your seasoning (i.e. light soy sauce, pepper, sesame oil, salt).  You can top up some nori flakes to make the porridge tasty and get rid of fishy smell.  

(I use my SEED SD-972 to cook this porridge)


No comments:

Post a Comment