Wednesday 30 September 2015

D.I.Y Piggy Bank


It is a very good D.I.Y activities to do it with your LO in order to convey them a message the importance of Saving.  

Here is the method I follow refer from : stylenoviceblog

My method is almost similar with the link above.
1 Balloon
1 Egg Carton
Finished Toilet Roll (I use manila card)
Newspaper
I DIY my glue (生粉 cornflour + hot boiling water, stir well with spatula until the color turn into transparent color and texture turn sticky like glue)
Sponge / Paintbrush
Tape
Paint / Glitter / Embellishments ( I use spray paint and omitted glitter)
Scissors
I hang my ball as per picture below :
 (Note : 1st layer of newspaper pieces I wet with water and stick to the balloon, start from 2nd layer to next layer I stick with glue).  After it completely dried and turn hard, then I start to paint.

6 comments:

  1. That’s what I was looking for. I am talking about all topics bundled in this blog. They all are really very useful for me as well as for my team. We are definitely going to use its highlighted information.Traditional Piggy banks

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very interesting content! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your points and have come to the conclusion that you are right about many of them. You are great. best cbd gummies for sleep

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Thanks... visto de turista canadá

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you use a genuine service, you will be able to provide instructions, share materials and choose the formatting style. ニュージーランドエタ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, you have pointed out some fantastic points , I likewise think this s a very wonderful website. Visa US Application

    ReplyDelete
  6. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article. 상품권 현금화 추천

    ReplyDelete