Thursday 3 September 2015

Spicy Bean Paste Sauce Steam Potato Pork Meat 辣豆酱蒸猪肉马铃薯



This is a very tasty recipe that I must share with you all.  I steam this recipe for my family and they love it very much especially the gravy so delicious when serve with rice.  I use my new launching model SEED Electric Lunch Box SD-972 to cook it.  Here is the recipe below :

Ingredients :
Potato
Celery
Pork meat
(All ingredients cut into bite sizes based on your own preference)

Marinate Ingredients :
Garlic (Diced)
Ginger (Diced)
Chilli (Diced)
Spicy bean paste sauce
Oyster sauce
Sesame oil
Pinch of salt
Liquid amino / light soy sauce
Dark soy sauce
Water

Method :
1)  Marinated pork meat with marinate ingredients.
2)  Transfer the pork meat to steam pot add in potato.
3)  Steam for 50 mins until the potato turn soft, and add in celery to steam for another 10 mins only.
( I use my electric lunch box to steam so it require a bit longer time)  




No comments:

Post a Comment