Tuesday 1 September 2015

Tuna Cheese Bread Pudding 吞拿面包芝士布丁


I baked this Tuna Cheese Bread Pudding at home yesterday as breakfast as I found still have few pcs leftover homemade breadloaf in my refridge.  Here is the ingredients :

Ingredients :
3 slices white bread ( I use my homemade wholemeal bread)
300ml fresh milk
35g butter
30g molasses sugar (you can use caster sugar)
1/2s tsp grated lemon rind ( I omitted this)
1 egg
120g tuna (canned) ( I use tuna flakes with olive oil)
20g grated cheese 
Black sesame seeds as topping

Method :
1)  Cut off the sides of breads in squares and arrange into casserole.

2)  Pour 150ml of milk over breads and soak for 10 minutes.

3)  Melt the butter.  Let it slightly cool down.  Add in sugar, lemon rinds, beaten egg, and the remaining milk, mix well.

4)  Sprinkle tuna and grated cheese onto soaked breads, and pour in the milk mixture, sprinkle sesames on top.

5)  Bake at preheated oven at 175 degree C for 25-30 mins until golden in color.  

No comments:

Post a Comment