Sunday 28 December 2014

Potato Minced Pork Steam Egg 马铃薯肉碎蒸水蛋


I believe all mummies have the same wish as me.  I always wish my LO love the meal I have prepared for her everyday.

When I prepared this for my girl, she request for somemore when finished her 1st plate.  This is superb fast and easy recipe.

Ingredients :
Minced pork (Marinated with corn flour, sesame oil, water, pinch of salt and liquid amino)
Small potato (cut into small cubes)
1 egg
2 tbsp water

Topping decoration :
Basil leave
Dried parsley

Method :
Put all ingredients to steam for 45 mins.  After done, decorate the topping with above topping ingredients as per the picture.

I use my SEED Electric Lunch Box SD-975 to cook it. So one pot I use to steam rice and the other pot I use to steam egg.


No comments:

Post a Comment