Saturday 6 December 2014

Black Pepper Fish Steam Rice 黑胡椒鱼肉煲仔饭




I love this steam rice and trust me, this is really good!  I serve it with my little girl so I didn't put much black pepper sauce.  Here is the ingredients and method below :

Ingredients :
Pearl Rice
Garlic clove
Small red onion
Garlic butter
Half carrot
1 mushroom
Broccoli
Marinated Fish fillet (in cubes)

Marinated sauce :
Black pepper sauce
Oyster sauce
Sesame oil
Basil leaves 
Liquid amino / light soy sauce
Pinch of salt

Method :
  • Marinate fish fillet with marinate sauce ingredients.  Set aside
  • Wash pearl rice and add appropriate water (ratio for rice : water = 1 : less than 1). Set aside
  • Ready all ingredients and cut into small pieces.
  • Transfer all ready ingredients except broccoli to steam pot.  (I use my SEED SD-966 ceramic steam pot)
  • Set timer to 1 hour.  After 30mins steaming, add in broccoli and let it continue to steam until done.

No comments:

Post a Comment