Monday 12 September 2016

Waffle Maker Grill Meat / Grill Chicken Omelette 华夫饼机烤肉 / 烤洋葱鸡蛋


I am in a hurry to prepare dinner for my daughter tonight.  Want to make something fast and easy.  So I use my waffle maker cook these 2 dishes in one waffle maker at the same time.  Other than this, I am steaming brown rice at my SEED Electric Lunch Box.  Above is my demo video on how to cook with my waffle maker.

Grill Pork Meat Marinate Ingredients :
Dark soy sauce
Light soy sauce
Salt
Pepper
Garlic
Oyster sauce
Sesame oil
Water

Method :
  1. Marinate pork meat with marinate ingredients.
  2. Heat up waffle maker with oil
  3. Transfer marinated meat to waffle maker and start to grill until cooked.
Grill Onion with Egg

Ingredients :
Beaten Egg
Big onion

Method :
  1. Cut big onion into thin slices
  2. Transfer to waffle maker and grill for 1 minutes.  Add beaten egg and grill until cooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment