Friday 16 September 2016

Pancake Waffle




Today is Nasional Day and also school holiday. The little one at home surely will keep looking for something to bite.  So I decide to make pancake using my waffle maker and named it "PANCAKE WAFFLE".  And of course - HOMEMADE!  Super easy recipe.  I out of self raising flour, so I d.i.y my self raising flour using all purpose flour.

D.I.Y Self Raising Flour
1 cup all purpose flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt

Instruction :
Whisk all of the ingredients together in a bowl; use as directed in your recipe.

Pancake Waffle Ingredients :
1 cup self raising flour
1 tbsp sugar (I use molesses sugar)
1 egg, lightly beaten
3/4 cup (180ml) milk
50g melted butter

Instruction :
  1. Gather all ingredients.
  2. In a bowl, whisk flour and sugar.  Beat in the egg and then milk a little at a time until batter is smooth and lump-free.
  3. In a waffle maker, brush oil or melted butter over cooking surface and pour the batter to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment