Monday 4 July 2016

Pumpkin Puree 金瓜泥



First solid for my 6.5 mths old son.  4 years ago, I prepared solid food for my daughter.  And after 4 years of today, I move out all the equipment from my kitchen and start to prepare solid for my son.  Everything have to restart again.  I will start from 3 days pumpkin puree for him.  If no allergic for pumpkin then we will try for another food for another 3 days.  As usual I steam cook it by my electric lunch box until soft and move to my glass blender to blend it till puree form.  Then I transfer it to small solid food container and freeze it.  It can keep in freezer for up to 6 mths based on my knowledge.  But I don't freeze it such long time as I am a fulltime mummy.  Therefore I only prepare very small portion of puree then finish it within 2-3 days.

Ingredients :
Pumpkin
Water (optional)

Method :
  1. Steam cook pumpkin until soft and transfer it to blender to blend it till puree form.

No comments:

Post a Comment