Sunday 10 July 2016

Grilled Chicken Chop Rice


Cook this as dinner for my daughter tonight.  She ask me to cook this for her everyday.  I marinated the chicken overnight.  I use my stainless steel frying pan to grill it.  Just use the kitchen tissue or brush to wipe the pan with oil.  Then wait the pan heat up and start to grill with the lowest heat.  So It won't burn the ingredients.  

Ingredients :
Marinated Chicken Breast Meat 
1 Potato
Cherry tomato
1 Big onion (red one)
3 garlic cloves

Marinated Sauce :
Oyster sauce
Light soy sauce
Dark soy sauce
Sesame oil
Black pepper
Pinch of salt
Oregano

Method :
  1. Wipe the pan with oil.  Heat up pan and start to grill all the ingredients with lowest heat.
  2. Keep turning the ingredients to prevent it burn.  Grill all the ingredients until soft.  Make sure don't overcooked the chicken chop as the meat will turn hard.  

No comments:

Post a Comment