Friday 15 July 2016

Mini Rainblow Donut


Daughter :  Mommy mommy, I want to make rainbow donut.
Mommy :  Alright, let's do it !

Baked two type of mini donut last night i.e. rainbow donut and plain mini donut for my daughter and her schoolmates.  She requested the rainbow donut since long time ago she watch the youtube with me and insisted want to make it.  

Ingredients :
5 tbsp butter
1/2 cup sugar
1 beaten egg
1 1/2 cups self raising flour (or 1 1/2 cups plain flour + 2 1/4 tsp baking powder)
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup milk

  1. In a large bowl, mix butter and sugar thoroughly.  Add egg and mix well.
  2. Sift flour and salt together.
  3. Add dry ingredients alternately with milk
  4. Mix no.3 to no.1
  5. Fill preheated Donut maker with donut batter and bake for 3-5 minutes or until golden brown.
For the step to make rainbow donut, you may refer the link here Rainbow Donut

I use my donut maker to make it.


No comments:

Post a Comment