Friday 7 August 2015

Wholemeal Pizza Bread




It's Friday !  Again, I baked with my little chef.  Normally I will bake on Friday for our weekend as the the big and little one also at home.  I baked this wholemeal pizza bread today by my breadmaker.

Dough Ingredients :
Milk / Water : 160ml
Butter : 30g
Sugar : 40g (I always baked using molasses sugar)
Salt : 1/8 tsp
Organic Bread Flour : 285g
Organic Wholemeal Flour : 15g
Yeast : 2/4 tsp

Topping :
Cheese
Mozarella Cheese
Black pepper

Method :
1)  Put all ingredients in order to breadmaker.  Set to knead for 25mins, proof for 40mins. 
2)  Take out dough, punch out the air.  Divide into small dough and flatten it to put your favourite filling on top.
3)  Sprinkle topping with cheese.
4)  Preheat oven at 190 degree C and bake for 15-20 mins.

For the filling ingredient, you may refer my previous post HERE . This always my all time favourite filling.

No comments:

Post a Comment