Friday 28 August 2015

Black Pepper Sauce Pork Meat Steam Tauhu 黑胡椒酱肉丁蒸豆腐


Tauhu always my girl all time favourite.  I grab the black pepper sauce in my refridge to prepare this dishes.  Here is the recipe below :

Ingredients :
Pork meat (cut into bite size cubes)
Minced baby carrot
Tauhu
Garlic
Chili (Take out the seeds and cut into pieces)

Marinate Sauce Ingredients :
Black pepper sauce
Oyster sauce
Sesame oil
Liquid amino / light soy sauce
Corn flour
Pinch of salt
Water
(**  You can add dark soy sauce to make the sauce darker, but I omitted this as I serve this to my little one)

Method :
1)  Marinate pork meat with sauce ingredients.
2)  Heat up pan and pan-fried all ingredients except tauhu.  Add water and some corn flour to make little more thick gravy. Dish up and set aside.
3)  Cut tauhu into cubes.  Put into steam plate and top up with the ready pan-fried pork meat.  Steam it.  I use my electric lunch box to steam it, so I steam a bit longer time around 30 minutes.

(Noted : Other than steam tauhu with the pork meat, you can serve the pork meat with rice or plain porridge also taste good and so appetizer)



No comments:

Post a Comment