Wednesday 14 January 2015

Tomato Minced Meat Japanese Tauhu 红番茄肉碎日本豆腐



My little one always love to eat something with tasty gravy.  Today I'm goin to make her favourite dishes - TAUHU - . Last week when we out for lunch, and I've ordered her a tauhu and let her serve with rice.  She love it so much.  So, I bought a Japanese tauhu yesterday and make this dishes for her as dinner tonight.

Ingredients :
Japanese tauhu
Tomato
Minced meat (marinated with sesame oil, pinch of salt, liquid amino, water)
Garlic
Pinch of salt
Pinch of sugar (I use brown sugar)

Method :
  • In a frying pan, heat up oil, stir in minced garlic.  Fried until fragrant.  Stir in tomato and minced meat, keep stirring for a while, and lastly add some water to make more gravy.  
  • Let it stew for a while and lastly add in japanese tauhu.  You can adjust the sweetness base on your own preference by adding salt and sugar.  Cover the frying pan and let it stew a while
  • Dished up

No comments:

Post a Comment