Sunday 16 November 2014

Super Soft Steam Butter Cake



I am so happy that I successfully done my steam butter cake so can let my little dragon bring to nursery tomorrow because she loves cakes!  This recipe i adapted from mummy Jennifer Lee's blog, but I use steam cook method by my SEED Electric Lunch Box SD-967.  Above is the picture illustration how to do it by using steam cook method.  The ingredients and method you can get it from mummy Jennifer's blog (Click here for the link) .   For those who want to steam by using your SEED Electric Lunch Box as me, the batter ingredients you cut half will be equal to 1 pot size of Seed Electric Lunch Box SD-967 as per the picture illustration above.  Well, happy trying ! I'm sure you and your LO will love this recipe.  It is super soft and taste fantastic!  You don't need to worry your LO will be heaty as this is using steam cook method instead of bake.  So, eat healthy and no worries! 

No comments:

Post a Comment