Tuesday 5 August 2014

Healthy Salad with Japanese Sesame Dressing


Today I've make some healthy salad to treat my dear ex-colleague as well as myself.  Hope they like it.  Here is the recipe for the salad.

Salad ingredients :
Lettuce
Cherry tomato
Chicken breast meat in cubes (marinated with sesame oil, corn flour, pinch of salt, oyster sauce)
Cucumber
Spring onion 
Egg

Topping:
Parmesan cheese
Black sesame seeds

Method :
  1. Wash and soak lettuce and cherry tomato with salt water.  Cut in cubes.
  2. Peal skin of cucumber and spring onion and cut in cubes, set aside.
  3. Steam chicken breast meat for approx 20-30mins.
  4. Cook egg.
  5. Put all ingredients to your bento box or a large bowl and put into refrigerator. Serve it cool with Japanese Sesame dressing.

I've done this salad dressing by myself as i love homemade dishes by myself.  Here is the recipe:

Japanese Sesame Dressing 

Ingredients :
5 tbsp mayonnaise
1 tbsp rice vinegar
2 tsp soy sauce
1-2 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbsp ground sesame seeds
2 tsp sesame oil

Method :
Place all ingredients in a bowl, and mix well.


No comments:

Post a Comment