Thursday 5 November 2015

Cheesy Black Pepper Seafood Steam Rice 起司黑胡椒海鲜蒸饭



I've bought a lot of fish at fresh market and I've cut the meat out and stored it into my freezer for food of me and my daughter.  I cannot eat high carbohydrate food during my pregnancy, so I have to control my blood sugar all the times.  Therefore, I will eat a lot of vegetables and fish.  As usual, I've top up with natural cheese to steam this seafood rice.

Ingredients :
Fish
Prawn
(Cut into bite sizes)

Rice
(** Water ratio depend on what rice and brand of rice, different brand require different ml of water ratio,   have trial and error by yourself)

Marinate Sauce :
Black pepper sauce
Salt
Light soy sauce
Sesame oil
Oyster sauce

 Topping (Optional) :
Sesame seeds
Natural cheese (I use COW HEAD cheese block type)

Method :
  1. Wash and steam rice.  I used my electric lunch box to steam it. (Refer pic below). So I set it to 1 hour.
  2. Marinate ingredients with marinate sauce. Set aside.
  3. At last 10-15 mins before 1 hour, I top up the steam rice with the marinated ingredients and lastly top up with cheese if you like.  
 



No comments:

Post a Comment