Wednesday 15 July 2015

Steam Minced Potato & Minced Meat


Finally my LO can back to her normal healthy toddler's meal instead of adult's meal for several months. Today I feeling well and I decided to cook her toddler's meal - Steam Minced Potato & Minced Meat.  Very fast and simple dishes.  My LO love it and she finished it within 15-20 mins.

Ingredients :
Garlic
Potato
Marinated minced meat (Marinated with salt, corn flour, sesame oil, water, liquid amino)
Tomato

Method :
1)  Cut and minced all the ingredients except tomato.
2)  Mixed well to combine all ingredients and lastly put tomato cubes on top.
3)  Steam for 1 hour.

Note :
I cook this dishes by my SEED Electric Lunch Box SD-975.  Therefore I steam my 10 grains brown rice and above dishes in 2 separated pots.

No comments:

Post a Comment