Monday 13 February 2017

Disney Winnie The Pooh Chicken Pie




Yesterday is weekend I've prepared bread dough and pie pastry to make pie and bread for my family and daughter school meal box.  Since having a small baby at home, I've not much time to prepare homemade food for my 5 years old daughter.  Therefore I make a batch individual pack of pie pastry and bread dough and store at my freezer.  So they can just steam / bake it whenever they like.  I like my family always have healthy homemade food no matter how busy I am.  In order to make my daughter enjoy the food I prepare for her, so I make a Winnie The Pooh on top of the pie.  She can't wait to eat this after her lunch.  Once she quickly finish her lunch, she ask my permission to eat the Winnie the pooh pie.  Hahaha....

Well, the recipe for this chicken pie I've share it at my previous blog post.  You may click this link for the recipe : Chicken Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment