Sunday 27 March 2016

Emperor Herbs Steam Chicken 帝皇鸡


A very simple yet delicious dinner for my toddler at home today.  I found one pack of this A1 Herbs chicken spice pack in my refridge which is goin to be expire end of April.  So without think twice, I grab it and goin to marinate my freshly buy drumstick at fresh market today.  For today bento, I give her corn, carrot and drumstick.  I put some carrot and cheese flower as decoration to make this bento more colorful and appetizing.  However, the drumstick is the only food attracting me.  Haha... 

As usual I use my SEED SD-967 electric lunch box to steam all the ingredients one shot.  Here is the recipe below :

Ingredients :
Carrot
Baby corn
Drumstick (marinate with A1 Emperor herbs spice)
A1 herbs spice (refer pic below)


Brown rice + Millet ( Ratio 4 tbsp mixed rice : 5 tbsp water)

Method :
  1. Marinate the drumstick chicken and wrap it with aluminium foil
  2. At another pot, I steam rice.  I set it to 1 hr and steam together with the chicken at upper tier of my electric lunch box.
  3. After 30 mins, I add in carrot and baby corn at the rice pot and let it continue to steam until the set timing i.e 1 hr.
After getting everything ready and start steaming with my electric lunch box.  I continue to busy with my 2 little one at home until 6pm, dinner is ready!  Thanks my all time helper.  I start using electric lunch box since my daughter start solid until now she is 4 years old and I am still using it to prepare solid for her.



No comments:

Post a Comment